Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter model mehhem or mayhem nature will decide

weathafella

24 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

Is the pattern going to change or is it going to be a few mild days ? The models don't really point to a pattern change.

Gfs says what change lol

I'd let it play out.

Plenty of people had already hung themselves from ceiling fans thinking that they were mired in a cold, dry purgatory a mere hours before the blizzard.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It was tounge in cheek anyway. It looks good for Eastern areas, where have we seen that in the last half decade? Late developing storms largely impacting eastern NE

There does seem to be some tele connector convergence in the Pacific, as we perhaps try to go into a more extended mild spell after that storm threat.

There is a window presenting itself on January 16-17.

EPO RISE.png

PNA DROP.png

1 hour ago, H2Otown_WX said:

I don't understand why GFS is being called an EMA special. Looks good all the way back to the NY border. Granted The Cape to BOS get a foot+ while we settle for 6" but still, just reading the posts in here I was thinking everyone west of ORH was shutout.

we have been thrown a few bones the past half decade but by and large that eastern centric phenomenon will probably continue, especially from tol to orh to bos down to tan

11 hours ago, codfishsnowman said:

we have been thrown a few bones the past half decade but by and large that eastern centric phenomenon will probably continue, especially from tol to orh to bos down to tan

I don't know about that...been doing fine here in Central CT for the most part.  15 inches on last weeks blizzard isn't too shabby.  While in 2015 Eastern areas got the Jackpot no doubt, but since then it's been fine in my hood.   29.5" on the season isn't so bad at this early juncture.

Archived