Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter model mehhem or mayhem nature will decide

weathafella

Just now, weathafella said:

It’s not an issu of over amp so much as trof axis.  However, Euro bias should be factored in so it may be further east.

Euro partially phases some energy ahead of the 23rd system. Slows it down by a day (it was originally the 22nd) and cuts it more severely. Hopefully it's wrong. 

That said, maybe we get bailed out on Xmas with a storm along the boundary  

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I can’t believe Scooter buys it. Interesting and surprising to be sure 

He's just being realistic.  Why set something up for failure. Is not healthy way to live.  

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Why would I not buy it? Those are completely reasonable to expect in these setups. He's delusional. I also buy something flatter. All are possible.

Most of us get that.Most of us want a white holiday down here,   But Sometimes the heart of a few tries to will old man winter into giving us more than he is willing to give at that moment in time.

We will see.  Still a good chunk of time in the period.

2 minutes ago, Go Kart Mozart said:

We cut, then we have a snowstorm.  Sometimes you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette.

And both of those are gonna change again....and again.  Lurker still hasn’t realized day 7 and 10 are about as reliable as snow in July.  

Of course all options at this lead are and should be on the table...nothing should be tossed...but to buy any look at this lead is pure follie.  

Archived