joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/15 -16 /17 Sneaky Coastal

MJO812

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not to invested in the potential event at the moment, will be curious to see if the 0z runs continue to shift further north and west. In all honesty it is nice to see events become more favorable for us as they get closer and not the opposite at least so far.

Any and all snow is worth getting "invested" in. You honestly never know if it could be the last for the season. I've personally been waiting for a while for a season to start early with frequent threats to track even if minor. It has been too long. Savoring every flake!

5 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:
26 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:
I am not to invested in the potential event at the moment, will be curious to see if the 0z runs continue to shift further north and west. In all honesty it is nice to see events become more favorable for us as they get closer and not the opposite at least so far.

Any and all snow is worth getting "invested" in. You honestly never know if it could be the last for the season. I've personally been waiting for a while for a season to start early with frequent threats to track even if minor. It has been too long. Savoring every flake!

Same here

I even track flurries

6 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:
27 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:

So true. I "only" received an inch and a half this morning, but no matter. It all adds up in the end regardless.

22 minutes ago, NutleyBlizzard said:

So true. I "only" received an inch and a half this morning, but no matter. It all adds up in the end regardless.

I enjoy all the snowfalls, even the small ones...especially when its very cold like last nights 23 degree temp... Going out a 3am to measure 1" of snow lol. My enthusiasm never wanes even after 57 years.

Archived