Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 12 Winter storm observations

STILL N OF PIKE

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

I’ll be up there Thursday night. At 1600’. Then Stratton Friday-Sunday. Looks like they jackpot with this one and may even wind up with a foot. Fine with me!!

They were due for a jackpot...S VT had kind of been shafted recently. Very good for the Magic Mountains, Bromleys, and Strattons of the world.

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

They were due for a jackpot...S VT had kind of been shafted recently. Very good for the Magic Mountains, Bromleys, and Strattons of the world.

For sure. Best banding kind of parked over the southern greens today. Magic will be epic tomorrow. That place is a hidden jem after a good dump. Their snowmaking sucks so you gotta hit it with the natural goods. 

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Pounding large growth again. We’re dancing on the nw edge of the line. 

This kind of system is actually kind of fun as we knew the line would get so close to our area and stall.  Snow growth has been fairly crappy the past hour.  Will I see large aggregates just before I changeover if I do?

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

I was waiting for this post, didn't want to egg you on but this exactly the situation we tried to point out to him and Ray, lol gold post right there Mike

I'd say like 90-95% of his good events (>4") don't have mostly rain at Kevins...this was the needle in the thread....the one he roots for all the time.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

As soon as Kev posted that you knew the next storm would be the one, lol this is pretty awesome

Yeah it's pretty funny actually...and of course MPM b**ching about a storm right up until go-time is like the tides and sunrise....you can depend on it. :lol:

Please  let me know if you plan on a date. New Trail skiers right looks pretty sweet, top to bottom

Agreed!

I have tried several times to set something up for us here with a group rate. Let me know if we can settle on a date that works for most. Maybe I'll make a separate post about it soon..

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah it's pretty funny actually...and of course MPM b**ching about a storm right up until go-time is like the tides and sunrise....you can depend on it. :lol:

Wrong thread I know but analogs today for 11-15 have some dates that you may like. SWFE and Leon seem to be on the doorstep. 

Archived