Weathernoob335
December 11 Week Event(s)

mitchnick

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Mdecoy said:

Yikes!

That ain't pretty. Really do feel bad for those people. But this is one of those days you just don't go to work. Unplanned last minute storms, roads not treated, hitting during rush hour. All it takes is a half an inch.

nmJ5n7S.jpg

LOL I wish it were that easy.  My job doesn't have a work from home option.

Been driving all around MoCo for work purposes.

Definitely worse upcounty and the roads are going from slick to frozen. It's gonna be ugly out there in a few hours. Luckily I live in Rockville and work here too so my commute shouldn't be as horrific as some are going to be in for...

1 minute ago, NattyBo said:

Been driving all around MoCo for work purposes.

Definitely worse upcounty and the roads are going from slick to frozen. It's gonna be ugly out there in a few hours. Luckily I live in Rockville and work here too so my commute shouldn't be as horrific as some are going to be in for...

I’m a bit surprised after school activities weren’t cancelled. That’s usually a given for school systems around here.

Snow really started to crank up around 1:45 or so and this turned into a very nice event. Might be my favorite snow so far of the season. Went for a beautiful 9 mile run. Glad I'm not on the roads. What a disaster. Probably will end up with about a half inch or so by the time it winds down.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived