• Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Euro does .... Light stuff but hey 

Wed night

Sunday 

Friday still not totally dead 

And almost forgot . It's snowing now in areas

A few flakes in charles town doesn’t get my heart racing. I am saying , one could ask for legit snow opps that would be warning levels. This run wasn’t that. 

3 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

A few flakes in charles town doesn’t get my heart racing. I am saying , one could ask for legit snow opps that would be warning levels. This run wasn’t that. 

Well, as much as I'd like to see a solid foot fall across our areas, it isn't in the works at the moment....

BUT, I'll gladly take the flurries, wind, cold and clouds over 60-65 and sun in Dec. Heck, maybe we get lucky and the ground gets that white look for us all. An inch in cold and clouds can hang around a while.

21 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

And that could easily occur ... we are entering a 5 day min cold period . 120  hours for a vort to change strength,  track , amplitude etc. in that window.  And beyond that cold is close per Euro  ...just need something to sneak under us :D

Based on last week’s event + @showmethesnow thoughts previous to that, feeling the next few events will be very short lead times (2 days or less). Except when it shows torch 2 weeks from now. Definitely believe that! :lol:

39 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

The Fri-Sat deal has trended to a complete fail- what was once an impressive digging s/w is now a weak and progressive strung out ZERO. What a shame.

Yeah, had to double check the date on the model to make sure I didn't miss something, because nothing is there. Poof, gone.

Thursday's clipper trended north while the Fri-Sat event is looking to become a non event. Too much separation between the two pieces of energy. There is still time though. 

Seems like a every time a new thread is opened for an event, it just trends worse lol

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived