Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 9, 2017 Snow Obs

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We had a heavy burst of snow in last hour Im at 4 as well now, roads and walks are now covered 

Same here. You're in Berks correct? Over performer for sure with the heaviest snow currently falling. Radar continues to look good for the next few hours. Awesome stuff.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Fields27 said:

Same here. You're in Berks correct? Over performer for sure with the heaviest snow currently falling. Radar continues to look good for the next few hours. Awesome stuff.

Another Fleetwoodian! We're cashin in big time out here today. The band right now is dumping at my place.

Another Fleetwoodian! We're cashin in big time out here today. The band right now is dumping at my place.

Nice! As of last December I've been a resident of Muhlenburg. But still, it is an awesome band training over us right now. Cheers!

Check out the subsidence zone parked in upper bucks it's been coming from DC since like 2pm lol

I forget what storm it was exactly but 2 years ago I remember being stuck in one all day long. As snow added up to the east and west of me.

9 minutes ago, RU848789 said:

Any snowfall reports from Philly?  The Army-Navy game in the snow looks awesome.  Only 1.8" reported on the NWS PNS as of 4:30 pm - seems like they've had more...

I'm about 20 miles north of KPHL (KPHL is close to the Linc) and am up to about 3" now here in NW Philly.  My temps here tend to be about 3-5 degrees cooler so there could have been more melting down there initially before it cooled enough to not compact as much. Right now the snowfall looks more significant down there than my SN-.

Archived