• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Radar looks great for you and I!!

Yeah...this  band is killing it. 

18 minutes ago, NEGa said:

Nice! Where did you go for this? Back to all heavy snow here now too yay

Just east of the dawson county line in western hall county off Highway 53...ffc is going to have to significantly increase their totals because of  this band. Crazy to think where we are now vs a few days ago. 

18 minutes ago, No snow for you said:

Anyone checked on jburns?

Thank you for being the only one to check on the elderly. :clap:

Since I have to moderate these things I am just reading the threads so I can decide who has matured over the summer when it comes to snow. So far, it is a very short list. :)

As for what is going on here, it has been snowing since around 10 am with nothing but a dusting to show for all that effort. Fun to watch it fall though.

1 minute ago, Lookout said:

Yeah...this  band is killing it. 

Just east of the dawson county line in western hall county off Highway 53...ffc is going to have to significantly increase their totals because of  this band. Crazy to think where we are now vs a few days ago. 

Nice. That band is headed right for my area it appears. :) 

Well just like the storm last year I'm literally sitting here at my house watching in sleet/rain while the snow line is about 10 Mike's to my west. Frustrating but thankfully to have seen a bit of snow, especially before Christmas.

Currently sleeting temp hovering around 34

Well  fellas, congrats to all seeing a nice snow, some of the totals and pics are awesome! Maybe even historic in some places. Not faring too well here in Easley, just got home all all I have is a light glaze of sleet and that's it! Mixing right now but what I have is melting anyway. Temp at 33 needs to drop! Too many warm noses, ugh! I need to move!!!

After about an hour of snow/sleet... we have flipped back to all snow and the flakes look a lot more fluffy. Radar also looks awesome for the upstate over the next few hours. Hrrr keeps things interesting all the way through tomorrow morning... I'm starting to think I could get 5 or 6 inches from this. Sitting at 1/2 inch of snow/sleet at the moment

• Wow unpinned this topic

Archived