Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 8-9 Holiday snow event Observations

Wow

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Queencitywx said:

I dont know if you saw my post but the Lincolnton airport has been geting killed. I wonder if thats the band you're in. 

Possibly but I’m back to IP/SN again.  Daughter sent pics from East Lincoln Middle and they definitely had more on the ground than we do.  

7 minutes ago, burrel2 said:

I've been literally right on the inflection point of the snow/sleet line for about 45 minutes. Keep's going from snow to snow/sleet to snow... looks like the line is crashing down back towards gainesville, GA but still rising higher over towards charlotte.

Same here. Just switched back over to mostly if not all snow. Looks like the warm nose sinked a little south in Upstate SC. 

9 minutes ago, burrel2 said:

I've been literally right on the inflection point of the snow/sleet line for about 45 minutes. Keep's going from snow to snow/sleet to snow... looks like the line is crashing down back towards gainesville, GA but still rising higher over towards charlotte.

The band in ne ga is a mix of snow/grauple coming down pretty hard. It’s hard to imagine the snow continuing overnight like they are forecasting - a boatload of snow and in early dec? Wow 

• Wow unpinned this topic

Archived