Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 8/9 wave

psuhoffman

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Mitch, it's much colder during the day compared to 0z. Totally precip driven of course but it's not "warm" all things considered. 

Yeah, I was driving and gave Mappy a quick response before I hit the old lady who had no business getting in my way in that crosswalk!

3 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Mitch, it's much colder during the day compared to 0z. Totally precip driven of course but it's not "warm" all things considered. 

it def rides the line the whole time. looking at close up maps, DC is 32/33 the whole time. its not much better up my way. rates would be the only thing to do any of us favors. light in nature the whole time ain't gonna cut it. 

Just now, mappy said:

it def rides the line the whole time. looking at close up maps, DC is 32/33 the whole time. its not much better up my way. rates would be the only thing to do any of us favors. light in nature the whole time ain't gonna cut it. 

Should be below freezing @ onset outside of the UHI areas so first flakes could stick. If there's a solid coating by sunrise and temps in the low 30's during the day then it could be a fairly efficient accumulating event. Not 10-1 but enough to whiten the ground and maybe cover the top of the grass. 

Just now, Bob Chill said:

Should be below freezing @ onset outside of the UHI areas so first flakes could stick. If there's a solid coating by sunrise and temps in the low 30's during the day then it could be a fairly efficient accumulating event. Not 10-1 but enough to whiten the ground and maybe cover the top of the grass. 

oookay. 

Archived