Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 9th 2017 Crusha or brusha?

WeatherFeen2000

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

Looks like the goalposts are just narrowing instead of a real trend drier. UK was always an amped up/wet model and it’s reverting to the mean. West of 287 might have to watch out for last minute ticks east. Sometimes models overtrend west 48 hours out. 

12z Ukmet is about 16mm for Brooklyn and Queens.

0z Ukmet was 21mm.

That's about a 2" snowfall cutback. Not a biggie.

2 minutes ago, ag3 said:

From that site, it's best to save on computer and upload. Copy and pasting has cache issues.

That's what I do for that exact reason.  It says Friday 12z run but the image keeps popping up as Thursday 12z no matter what I do.  Oh well.  

1 hour ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

Also anyone find it odd Orange County was the only place left out of WWA... lol... they still say 1-3” but no advisory? Seems odd

Doesn't meet the WWA criteria but I agree it is odd. Considering its the first accumulating snow of the season it should have been hoisted. Every piece of guidance suggest O.C is in store for 3-4"

12 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

Euro is further west

Has 4-8 inches for NYC with more down south.

Don’t even need to see the EPS. This is locked in IMO for I-95 east. The only question I have is NW of the city (i.e. west of 287), I can see that edge getting cut back, other than that, I think it’s a done deal

8 minutes ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

Crankys been back peddling for 24 hours...he was condescendingly insulting others for being attracted to this event.......his call was 0 impact 1 day ago

He busted pretty bad and he did get pissy with a few people. Before 12z yesterday, he was on the 0 accumulation train. He normally is pretty accurate though 

Archived