• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 9, 2017 - Storm Discussion (Breaking the seal on the season for many)

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

BOX actually upped their 7AM expected for my area from 5 to 6”

Not sure I agree with that.   

3-4” I will take.  The other day I would have been happy with T-2”

My ZFP is calling for 4-6".  I'll be pleasantly surprised if we see that.  I think you're primed for hitting that 5-6.  Believe me, if I were to hit 6", you'd be a lock for at least 6".

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yeah those heavy runs were a pump fake. I still like my location... but I think the high end of ranges will be like 6”... and those who see 6” will be isolated 

I think you are in a good spot relatively speaking. I think I will do decent here too, but big difference maybe between say Hull and Quincy. 

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I think you are in a good spot relatively speaking. I think I will do decent here too, but big difference maybe between say Hull and Quincy. 

I agree, I like both the locations. The cut back doesn’t mean as much here.

if anyone sees 7-8” I think it would be the Foxboro Wrentham area.

I don’t think anyone will complain as long as they get a couple inches... if I walk away with half a foot... I’ll be more than happy with that on Dec 9

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Yeah I agree with you and Will as well. He's gonna be one of the sweet spots too I think.

Yeah I like my spot on SE fringe of ORH hills for this...but foxborough to Randolph corridor may take home the bacon with the latest trends. 

Quarry hills in Quincy looks good now up on that hill...lol. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I like my spot on SE fringe of ORH hills for this...but foxborough to Randolph corridor may take home the bacon with the latest trends. 

:lol:  Yeah HimoorWx may be a good spot. I'm hoping I'm not 34F for awhille and can stay near 32 if winds back N. If so, should be fun here. Just looking forward to some snow.

13 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yhours like my spot on SE fringe of OR H hilscootr this...but foxborough to Randolph corridor may take home the bacon with the latest trends. 

Will, given the trends of last 12 Hours, was this due to less N stream digging , less Consolidated S. Stream energy, and lastly would you be shocked to see this Trend even weaker right thru today

Archived