• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 9, 2017 - Storm Discussion (Breaking the seal on the season for many)

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

RGEM is solid for CT. For those QPF queens. 

Nice little goodbye party for eastern areas too. Takes a while to leave there as the upper level support is to the southwest. This run would def be widespread low end warning stuff with prob some lollis to 10. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Nice little goodbye party for eastern areas too. Takes a while to leave there as the upper level support is to the southwest. This run would def be widespread low end warning stuff with prob some lollis to 10. 

Looks like an 8 spot thrown up in Cumberland, RI on the TT 10:1 graphics.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yep, should look great in many areas come Sunday morning. Whether you get 2" or 8".

8 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Reggie.gif

Well look at that.  A Jackpot Bullseye on The Snowman.  Accordion Tunes Commence?  

Im driving back from Montreal tomorrow so I'm trying to figure wheather to go more 91 to 90 back vs. the usual 89-93-495 back as it's too Far East.  But ALSO I actually need to be in Boston for a concert at MIT so I may never be home for this one.... 

Here we go AGAIN with that crap of me never being home on a good one  until I change plans and rush back and it turns into a suck storm.  

Just now, TheSnowman said:

Well look at that.  A Jackpot Bullseye on The Snowman.  Accordion Tunes Commence?  

Im driving back from Montreal tomorrow so I'm trying to figure wheather to go more 91 to 90 back vs. the usual 89-93-495 back as it's too Far East.  But ALSO I actually need to be in Boston for a concert at MIT so I may never be home for this one.... 

Here we go AGAIN with that crap of me never being home on a good one  until I change plans and rush back and it turns into a suck storm.  

Bang a couple out on the squeezebox Corey!!

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Yeah overall it is more reliable. Although sometimes I find it's a bit too juiced...but it is not prone to the wild swings the NAM can have. It's thermal profiles are decent too. 

Yeah, It can have its hiccups but its less prone to the wild swings as you said, There was a couple events last winter it layed an egg on, But all and all, It is way better then the Nam.

Archived