• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 9, 2017 - Storm Discussion (Breaking the seal on the season for many)

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Logan is still fairly chilly on the soundings.  Just hoping for some man snow and limited taint.

Yeah even BOS survives this run...the CF tickles them for a awhile, but they are prob getting pasted for a while and not rain. Too cold aloft. The elongated SW to NE nature of the low def helps keep stuff from going too much out of the east. Need the low to come even closer for that.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah even BOS survives this run...the CF tickles them for a awhile, but they are prob getting pasted for a while and not rain. Too cold aloft. The elongated SW to NE nature of the low def helps keep stuff from going too much out of the east. Need the low to come even closer for that.

Yeah it will be close verbatim. I'm glad it's rather cool through 950.

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Nothing else shows a bigger hit. It’s close to bigger but for now 2-4” across the state is a great call. He can go 3-6” tomorrow if the ‘big’ hits keep coming. Toss the cranked up nam. 

Im not saying its a bad call; Im saying its a conservative or a cautious call.  There's no denying there is a strong nw trend underway, and I think those totals will be raised later.. I think its a reasonable call for now; Id  also call it a cautious or conservative call. Thats not a bad thing.. ok?

Archived