• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The December to Remember 7th-8th blue turd winter threat thread.

lilj4425

1 minute ago, nam0806 said:

Its not that hard to post a link and be nice about it. I don’t understand why you have to be so rude about it. Just post a link or picture and move on.

That said, I’ll stay quiet again. 

Apologies.  It just seems that it should be obvious when all these maps come from TT or PW that you would just need to Google those names, and there would be the maps.  It just seems like people ask for links to the same things over and over.  But, you're right.  I was a little short about it.

You don't have to be quiet, though.  Now that you can find these maps for yourself, feel free to post the ones that interest you in the thread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, burrel2 said:

Hrrr has a warm bias. Check out it's 7am run today for the San Antonio area... Notice no hint of snow falling anywhere in that region.

the HP is sitting in the midwest, much different than here. hrrr does not have a warm bias that i have seen, has nailed MANY rain/snow lines over the past few winters.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DopplerWx said:

the HP is sitting in the midwest, much different than here. hrrr does not have a warm bias that i have seen, has nailed MANY rain/snow lines over the past few winters.

Hrrr from this morning shows rain flipping to snow in Mississippi around 5am... Latest runs have that flip happening between 11pm and midnight. 

But more than that, from years of watching the Hrrr... it has a warm bias at the surface out past 10 or 12 hrs.

13 minutes ago, burrel2 said:

Hrrr from this morning shows rain flipping to snow in Mississippi around 5am... Latest runs have that flip happening between 11pm and midnight. 

But more than that, from years of watching the Hrrr... it has a warm bias at the surface out past 10 or 12 hrs.

At least according to radar that transition is already happening in MS.

72A5CA9F-DE80-45FC-A67C-6E1703F6FB58.png