• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The December to Remember 7th-8th blue turd winter threat thread.

lilj4425

53 minutes ago, HWY316wx said:

I am just going to leave this right here.

Ryan.JPG

This is one of those cases where there could be a narrow band that over performs quite a bit vs most folks. Right now I'm thinking a general 1 to 3 inches very slushy inches is the most likely outcome for most folks.. especially around lagrange, carrolton, newnan, through atlanta and up to maybe gainesville...thanks in part to surface temps possibly getting to and even below freezing..which higher resolution models have been showing...which makes a big difference compared to snow and 33/34. 

This is one of those cases where there could be a narrow band that over performs quite a bit vs most folks. Right now I'm thinking a general 1 to 3 inches very slushy inches is the most likely outcome for most folks.. especially around lagrange, carrolton, newnan, through atlanta and up to maybe gainesville...thanks in part to surface temps possibly getting to and even below freezing..which higher resolution models have been showing...which makes a big difference compared to snow and 33/34. 

Great insight Lookout. Model run to model run will create madness. I'm in Athens and the models are less intense. Really, IMO, a narrow band will set up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, WarmNose said:

Chris Justice is about to delve into what's on the way here in the upstate. Whatever he says here in the next 5 minutes is set in stone. Snow or no snow, it all hinges on what Chris Justice says

Think I’ll just stick to this forum and GSP NWS instead.

• Like 2

Just now, BIG FROSTY said:

I'm expecting to see a few flurries maybe a shower, why looking to my SE and seeing some real snow off in a distance!!! lol. Good luck down that way everybody!!!!  Be sure and post some pics..............

I wouldn't rule out a tick more than token flakes for us, Frosty! Watch this thing jog NW tomorrow. :)

• Like 2