SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2017 Mid-Long Range Disco

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like IF we were to have the same SE bias as last year's January event (big if, no scientific evidence, just seeing what I've seen the past couple years), we would be in better business that last years. 12z Euro/GEFS seem twice as disappointing as this 12z GFS/0z Euro

On 1/4/2017 at 0:42 PM, C.A.P.E. said:
 GEFS supports the OP. Folks in eastern NC should feel pretty darn good looking at the members and the snowfall mean.

Just now, Bob Chill said:

I don't remember which year but the 18z nam was the first model to steal a storm from us and it turned out correct. We all said toss the nam until everything else followed. lol

That might have been the March storm this year. It did what you described dressed as the ETA for the 3/01 storm.

4 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

Look at the precip map that's not rain and snow or other panels instead of complaining!!!!!

https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gem&region=eus&pkg=mslp_pcpn&runtime=2017120612&fh=60&xpos=0&ypos=116

I do not know how I was complaining.... I was just asking a question.  This is the panel I am stuck on...  I guess it just loads different panels at different times

Capture.JPG

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic

Archived