joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ayuud11 said:

Dude HRRR was right double band structure showing on radar, someone is going to get shafted lol! the infamous "transition" zone continues..:lol::lol:

Trust me when I tell you right now it will be right over South Buffalo and West Seneca. Same areas that have been getting hit will continue to get hit, areas that got nothing will continue to get nothing. Man I need to find a new house lol.

Just now, WesterlyWx said:

Trust me when I tell you right now it will be right over South Buffalo and West Seneca. Same areas that have been getting hit will continue to get hit, areas that got nothing will continue to get nothing. Man I need to find a new house lol.

idk man i think Downtown out to Airport might shafted too, that northern one looks to setup camp by Kenmore out to 290 corridor while southern one looks to be from Lackawanna down to Orchard Park!<_<

Can see the band is re setting itself up just to my south. Literally within 2 miles. Down to just flurries here in West Seneca. That band looks to have halted its northward progress, of course. Signs of the secondary band starting to set up north of the city as well, so right on schedule the screw zone is setting up in the same spot as the last several events.

2 minutes ago, WesterlyWx said:

Can see the band is re setting itself up just to my south. Literally within 2 miles. Down to just flurries here in West Seneca. That band looks to have halted its northward progress, of course. Signs of the secondary band starting to set up north of the city as well, so right on schedule the screw zone is setting up in the same spot as the last several events.

I feel for you man, it's been brutal for your location. It's rare to see that for your spot as it's been the hardest hit the last few big events. Come over to my house for some beers and football. 

20 minutes ago, WesterlyWx said:

Nothing worse then watching the Bills game literally 4 miles to my south absolutely puke snow while I look at scattered flurries coming down.IMG_0170.png

Been getting screwed out here in the city since 06 dude at least you got to experience those ‘10 and ‘14 events 

Archived