Weathernoob335
Winter Photo Thread

nw baltimore wx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Nice, Cape! Is the bay as frozen as it was in late February 2015?

Thanks! Its pretty close if not. I haven't been across the bridge since just after Xmas, but from my vantage point at Terrapin Park it looks very similar. There was more snow on the ice back in 2015.

Noticeable drop off in the snow from my house to the bay driving this morning. Of course there was a big drop off from Rehoboth to my house. I am pretty well traveled the past few days lol. I am going to make the absolute most of this cold period before we warm and rain later in the week. I may head back over to Tuckahoe later today.

4 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Thanks! Its pretty close if not. I haven't been across the bridge since just after Xmas, but from my vantage point at Terrapin Park it looks very similar. There was more snow on the ice back in 2015.

Noticeable drop off in the snow from my house to the bay driving this morning. Of course there was a big drop off from Rehoboth to my house. I am pretty well traveled the past few days lol. I am going to make the absolute most of this cold period before we warm and rain later in the week. I may head back over to Tuckahoe later today.

Nice pics! Went to Sandy Point today. There was a decent amount of ice but not significant. Still pretty cool to see! Severn River was completely iced over. I'll post some pics later. 

Archived