Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Just getting back from the trip. Man I missed a lot. 

1. Ravens need to blow it up. That SB win was a long time ago in NFL years. 

2. Cobalt will be ok. Phin's post earlier was spot on. We were all that weenie once. I remember thinking every tropical wave would turn into a Cat 5 monster that would brush the US coast. It takes time to learn. Shape the young one now so he can be a great poster someday. 

3. My GOD the snow belt is amazing. Just a few miles away from the lake elevation rose and I was awed by what I saw. I'm determined to get a cabin or rental out there somewhere someday. 

CBTIQD0.jpg

b3KPeCv.jpg

E6ZTpXC.jpg

Fake Snow.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

I dont understand why this man controls... I see it when I wake up, what's missing and its odd because you are stronger, not even a question. but it's gone. and everyone's convinced. and you guys are actually controlled. believing some lie or something. Im a normal person that should be living in a normal world and this situation is beyond weird, it's anomaly. quinneaker. alerts - there is actually stuff in the air, observe how it reacts with sunlight and experiment with covering all light in a room and spending some time indoors. this comes from a source. how it happened- I have no idea why it continues or how it is. a 0. radiation awareness. you guys are the superheroes in this belownormal story. 

22 minutes ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

I dont understand why this man controls... I see it when I wake up, what's missing and its odd because you are stronger, not even a question. but it's gone. and everyone's convinced. and you guys are actually controlled. believing some lie or something. Im a normal person that should be living in a normal world and this situation is beyond weird, it's anomaly. quinneaker. alerts - there is actually stuff in the air, observe how it reacts with sunlight and experiment with covering all light in a room and spending some time indoors. this comes from a source. how it happened- I have no idea why it continues or how it is. a 0. radiation awareness. you guys are the superheroes in this belownormal story. 

Happy new year, chuck!

<Morning rant>

right now I feel it happening... I know when it's happening.... it's like there is a block and I'm on one side, and everyone on another. Now imagine this 1,000,000 times. The thing is, when the wall is released, the energies are different and it doesn't just take. In other words, I cant believe people are going to die over such pointless lies, because of perception and energy and time, because of one mans insanity.

Archived