Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I still have two BCS in the fridge but I am reluctant to drink it when it's so warm. Opting for a Flying Dog Pearl Necklace.

I have to check in to the banter thread more often!  Been drinking some great brews this evening courtesy of Barley and Hops in Frederick. Uber Pils and Double IPA for the win...probably slurred that a bit. 

Anyway, I actually have a vertical of BCS waiting for a special snowy night. Bottles from 2009-2015 (will need some help to get thru them all).  Sadly though, no 2011. Think before an epic Jebwalk during the last blizzard, I might have “accidentally” in all my excitement decided it was a great idea to drink that one. Yeah. I’m still mad that I broke the chain. Ah well. It’s just liquid...that helps make the world a better place some days. Cheers!

1 minute ago, Interstate said:

I was drunk last night, but I swore the 0z GFS gave us like 27 inches.  Maybe I need to get drunk again just before the storm to bring it back

I think it was my fault. I slept without my pajama pants inside out and backwards (yunno, the formula for snow), and I switched them to that just a couple hours ago. Obviously the effect is starting to work

21 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I really hate the NFL and their deals with the networks.  I’m up in NJ and the only two games we get here today are the Jets/Chargers and Giants/Cards.  And the Atlanta/NO game will be blacked out since the CBS single game is the home team.  Ridiculous. 

Don’t want to advocate for anything fishy.. but if you’re a reddit user, r/nflstreams have every game.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived