Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Christ is it really that difficult to figure out that someone is mentally disturbed? Maybe have a little sympathy for a fellow human being.

IGNORE works really well ya know.

Expecting the whole board to ignore him was always a big ask. Not everyone on here is mature then some don't read often enough to know what's up and anyone can have a bad day and get frustrated. This just isn't going to end well. 

6 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Expecting the whole board to ignore him was always a big ask. Not everyone on here is mature then some don't read often enough to know what's up and anyone can have a bad day and get frustrated. This just isn't going to end well. 

It probably wont end well. Not our call though. I dont seem to have any issue scrolling past his posts though. I am quite sure others could do the same, instead of constantly bitching about it. Or use the ignore feature. The persistent whinging over it is actually becoming worse than the posts themselves.

I cleaned up the stuff I started. I shouldn't have tried to make a crappy joke and just stated what I'm going to state now. 

The issue I have is it isn't just ramblings. There is specific and calculated intent to do a disservice to the board and the members here. The timing and content is well thought out to do nothing else except undermine good intelligent discussion. 

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

It probably wont end well. Not our call though. I dont seem to have any issue scrolling past his posts though. I am quite sure others could do the same, instead of constantly bitching about it. Or use the ignore feature. The persistent whinging over it is actually becoming worse than the posts themselves.

I see both sides. He is pushing buttons on purpose. And some are easy to get going. And others wander in without knowing what's up. And some just get tired of it. Not everyone has the same level of patience. I've even given in to my lesser angels and responded to him in a moment of frustration. I sympathize with him but I also know how this is going to go.  

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

I cleaned up the stuff I started. I shouldn't have tried to make a crappy joke and just stated what I'm going to state now. 

The issue I have is it isn't just ramblings. There is specific and calculated intent to do a disservice to the board and the members here. The timing and content is well thought out to do nothing else except undermine good intelligent discussion. 

I guess I have not paid enough attention to come to the same conclusion. I see random, inconsistent, incoherent ramblings, and I just pass by it without giving further thought. I am sure it will be resolved soon enough.

6 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

It takes monumental patience lately...for sure. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived