Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Just hum it at your desks folks, over and over again.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming snowfall fail
It is crushing all the weenies with the shortwave sent from hell
DC weenies jumping ledges under model idol spell
The Panic's catching on

Glory! Glory! To the Euro!
Glory! Glory! To the Ukie!
Glory! Glory! To the Models!
The Panic's catching on

I have seen them burn the weenies with the fire of the torch
As cold powder settles first in cities south and to the north
I can see the reaper smiling as he swings his scythe forth
The Panic's catching on

Glory! Glory! To the Euro!
Glory! Glory! To the Ukie!
Glory! Glory! To the Models!
The Panic's catching on

It needs some work, but A for effort! :lol:

Just now, gymengineer said:

Completely out of curiosity @Cobalt--- How do you post during class? I can do it while the students are working independently, but how are you doing it so much during the school day?

Lunch, and we also get to use computers to take notes and such. This hobby gets out of hand during the Winter. Some weeks are easier than others, such as last week. This week is very tough, which is why I've posted twice today. Also, we have 1 hour free periods during the day 2 times per week. 

13 minutes ago, Cobalt said:

Lunch, and we also get to use computers to take notes and such. This hobby gets out of hand during the Winter. Some weeks are easier than others, such as last week. This week is very tough, which is why I've posted twice today. Also, we have 1 hour free periods during the day 2 times per week. 

8th or 9th grade?

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

Jan 2016 may not have had 10" hour rates but this scene will forever be burned in my memory...

we are paying dearly for the blizzard of 2009, the blizzard of 2010,2010(part 2), January 2011, Winter of 2013-2015 and the blizzard of 2016. Its been epic since 2009 but its also been terrible lol

9 minutes ago, Jandurin said:

My neighbor hadn't gone outside while it was snowing and his storm door was literally held shut and I had to dig the snow out so he could open it.

Getting to his door was an adventure itself.

You literally had to wallow, fight and struggle in places in all that fresh deep snow, There were nasty drifts. The low spots where snow had drifted over also tended to get you lol. There was no way to get in a jebwalk, until we got it dug out down to about a foot deep. We had 27 inches here in Dale City but some places had drifted up. One of my neighbors had 7 feet of snow in front of their garage and front door! It was probably blowoff from the roof and also some drifting.

Lots of ppl that week in Dale City were asking me, 'Had enough digging yet Jeb?' lol

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived