SnowHabit
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, H2O said:

There was no lube. They did me dry

Oh, man. I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means.

i used Jiffy Lube for my then gf's car back in 1987. They backed out the wrong bolt thinking it was the oil pan and messed up her transmissiom pretty bad, then said we couldn't prove it. Lawyer said he could win the case but his costs would be more than the settlement. Thanks for nothing, Mitch.

I'll never use them again.

16 minutes ago, H2O said:

Every storm so far has been suppressed and too late to do anything and this one next week will come west and slow down.  10:1 odds to anyone that we(me specifically) sees snow next week from this.  Gimme $1 to make $10

I’m practically in the beltway. Give me 25:1 odds on MBY and I’ll throw a dollar on it.

4 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I'm back from my jebwalk and made a post about it. We need to get back to Panic. 

Back to the jebwalk. Wonderful! Cold enough with the wind to freeze snot lol. I did about three miles around the like and town. WC is down near zero now and it has gotten blustery. Hopefully I can get another burst of snow this afternoon to get me over a foot. 

Where are you?

3 hours ago, Amped said:

I can't be optimistic about this storm for our area,  I am biased against storms backing in from the Atlantic for our area.   I'm not falling for trends, I'll believe it only if there's an overwhelming consensus

You’re the most relentlessly pessimistic regular poster on here, so I’d be flabbergasted if you actually were optimistic.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived