Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas everyone. I truly value this place as a wonderful community to discuss and share a topic we all love.  Some of you I have had the pleasure to meet in person. Others I hope to get the chance in the future.  This sub forum especially is special and I want to say thank you to everyone who makes it the great, insightful, and entertaining place that it is. The mods and admin who give their time to allow this to exist. The contributors who keep the discussions going. I love having all of you to share this obsession with and discuss weather and other random topics at times.  You are all a valuable part of my life.  So thank you. Merry Christmas.  And a happy new year. 

11 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Merry Christmas everyone. I truly value this place as a wonderful community to discuss and share a topic we all love.  Some of you I have had the pleasure to meet in person. Others I hope to get the chance in the future.  This sub forum especially is special and I want to say thank you to everyone who makes it the great, insightful, and entertaining place that it is. The mods and admin who give their time to allow this to exist. The contributors who keep the discussions going. I love having all of you to share this obsession with and discuss weather and other random topics at times.  You are all a valuable part of my life.  So thank you. Merry Christmas.  And a happy new year. 

Same to you, have a great Holiday!  This is a great community, despite some disagreements and other stuff that can go on at times.  I am sure I speak for many others, but your input here is valuable and I always have appreciated your level-headed presentation while at the same time keeping an overall reasonable optimistic output on snow chances.

My Christmas wishes.

I wish my friends who fish, lines that are tight.
My snow lovers storm tracks that are just right.
To those who love eating, a meal fit for a gourmet
Those taking a tough course, I hope you get an A

Meteorologists I wish you forecasts that are spot on
Homeowners, I wish you a disease free, green lawn.
If you get sick, I hope it doesn’t last.
And that those down life periods end really fast.

For golfers, hope you make putts that yield low scores.
And that you don’t end up yelling a lot of fores.
If you like to travel I hope you have a perfect trip
And if you drink wine, you get that perfect sip.

I wish each have a year with loved ones that are healthy
And that the current economy doesn’t make any less wealthy.
If you like shopping, I wish you a great deal.
One that has you vowing that you got a real steal.

Only good things for each that is what I hope for.
And that Penn Sate beats Washington by a whopping score.
So what are the last of the wishes by Wes.
That each of you finds a lot of happiness.

As this ditty comes to an end.
I want to thank each of you for being my friend.

It's an oldie but the sentiments remain the same. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived