Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
December Banter String

George BM

44 minutes ago, H2O said:

you guys miss the intent of my posts.  I don't panic or cancel.  I poke fun at the hilarity of posts that are already showing signs of waffling due to model runs.  Add Chuckles to the mix and it will be a fevered pitch here soon.

i've done this far too long to get upset over weather.

its a crap chute 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Lies. Mappy has the emails to prove it. Unfortunately, they would be self incriminating and there’s no duty to produce so I have to get a subpoena to see them.

Working on it with @showmethesnow.

Who needs subpoenas? There are ways to make people talk or in this case give up the goods. I would be sad if I had to resort to them. :(

2 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Nice -EPO. Pretty crappy Atlantic. Mild look and any storm would likely cut. If this does verify, lets hope its transient.

I have gotten used to a mild Christmas. Really doesn't bother me. 

eps_z500a_noram_55.thumb.png.de90df0f2c3cbb882d0ade513c0d0b82.png

I’ve gotten used to it being warm on Christmas, but it still bothers me.

I just went outside, the negative ions were really battling the atmospheric waves of propagation at an interstellar level. I'm getting the feeling that my internal ozone is going to completely combust and destroy Santa Clauses sleigh.....game over man...game over

2 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I just went outside, the negative ions were really battling the atmospheric waves of propagation at an interstellar level. I'm getting the feeling that my internal ozone is going to completely combust and destroy Santa Clauses sleigh.....game over man...game over

Are Jupiter and Mars lined up, with their energies combining to disrupt the ionospheric wavetrain?

I recommend looking at the Blizzard of 2016 storm mode thread if you feel like giving up on snow this week/month. Looking at the December 2015 threads help as well. Snow > cold in DC. Cold may be needed for snow, especially this early in the year, but a quick 3-5 day cold pattern can allow for huge storms. Sometimes, mother nature just pulls storms out of her a** and we get snow without much cold to support it.

4 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

No watch list for me...im in full clown mode today 

Same here. As 13/14 and 14/15 taught us, we can only get 1 slushy snow event in December, and then manage to make up for it in 2 months flat. May not happen this year, but we're bouncing back and forth between happy/sad weather patterns

1 hour ago, Cobalt said:

Same here. As 13/14 and 14/15 taught us, we can only get 1 slushy snow event in December, and then manage to make up for it in 2 months flat. May not happen this year, but we're bouncing back and forth between happy/sad weather patterns

speak for yourself. December '13 was good to me. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived