Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the snow yesterday. I have to admit, I was one that didn't enjoy the day like I wanted because mentally, I had a very bad day. It stinks having depression that sneaks up on you and just ruins everything. I tried to be helpful yesterday morning, but my mind just was never there. I finally started to feel better last night when I went out and looked around at all the snow in the area before work tonight. It felt great seeing everyone get in on the action and the storm making many others happy. It was a great first event. Look forward to more this season. Long range ain't looking too shabby. Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone. 

Just now, supernovasky said:

3.5 :)

I’m in the hospital right now though. Had a reaction to the IVIG treatment. :(

But I got to experience the whole event.

Oh man. That stinks my friend. Hope everything goes smoothly today and in the future. It's a pleasure having you and your enthusiasm on the boards. Here's to more snow events for the winter. 

7 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Oh man. That stinks my friend. Hope everything goes smoothly today and in the future. It's a pleasure having you and your enthusiasm on the boards. Here's to more snow events for the winter. 

Thanks. I’m gonna beat this wretched disease, I just gotta find a stable point.

CIDP blows.

24 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

My bottle of Founders CBS might not survive today.

18 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Let me know when you crack it open and I'll join you with Bourbon County.

Quality!

I enjoyed a BA Ten FIDY yesterday. It was like drinking barrel-aged liquid M&Ms with a little splash of bourbon in it. So, so good.

1 hour ago, mattie g said:

Quality!

I enjoyed a BA Ten FIDY yesterday. It was like drinking barrel-aged liquid M&Ms with a little splash of bourbon in it. So, so good.

Lol. You missed your calling, or is there even a thing called a beer sommelier? But it's not too late for you to do YouTube reviews.

Also, our oyster stout home brew was a big hit last night, but sad that it's gone. I'll have to make time to brew next weekend to have some for the frigid January weather.

23 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Wow, just saw a shot from Buffalo.  Pure white out conditions for the football game.  I wish we were getting that game here instead of NY/Dal.

Looks like they have gotten more snow during the first two plays run than we did yesterday.... :)

5 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

is there any way to stream that Bills game?

Hey, I know a website that can stream live games. Wiziwig.to allows for free streaming. Click live sports at the top and then click "Live" next to the Bills game. After the game loads, click "close ads" and a new page will open. Close out of all the ads. There will be LOTS of ads that pop up and what not, but I've yet to experience any malware or bad popups. Enjoy!

20 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

is there any way to stream that Bills game?

Try this site- Pick the Am Football icon then pick a game and choose a stream. There will be popups and adds but it does work, keep closing the adds will get you to the game, sometimes a stream won't work and you have to try another. Enjoy.

http://www.vipbox.me/

30 minutes ago, Newman said:

Hey, I know a website that can stream live games. Wiziwig.to allows for free streaming. Click live sports at the top and then click "Live" next to the Bills game. After the game loads, click "close ads" and a new page will open. Close out of all the ads. There will be LOTS of ads that pop up and what not, but I've yet to experience any malware or bad popups. Enjoy!

Yeah it works after you fight all the pop ups. Thanks!

51 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Try this site- Pick the Am Football icon then pick a game and choose a stream. There will be popups and adds but it does work, keep closing the adds will get you to the game, sometimes a stream won't work and you have to try another. Enjoy.

http://www.vipbox.me/

I am using this site now. Watching in HD.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived