Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Right on schedule the models prepare to screw DC with spotty RA/SN for hours on end while the death band parks from Winchester to Parkton.

Sparky will have 4-5  inches on his deck by daybreak while the DC crew will be hanging on a final band shown on the HRRRRRR that will never arrive. :(

That would be a surprise.

21 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Showme is trying to figure out how he can talk his wife into paying a visit to friends down south when she has already made plans for up here. Hard being married to a wife that looks at you with a blank stare when you suggest road tripping just to see snow. She just doesn't understand that the addiction is real.

When I was single it was easy. Have relatives in northern VA, NJ, friends in northern NJ and central PA. I had the whole mid Atlantic covered and could get hit by every storm. 

I know you were all on your toes about this, so I wanted to say I've adjusted my plans. I was planning on driving to Philly tomorrow morning, but I'm going to head up tonight instead. Though hanging out on I-95 while NE MD gets PUMMELED is really appealing, I think it will be nice to be in the city with friends while snow is falling.  IMO, a small event in December >> a small event in Feb or March, by a longshot. GL to everyone

1 minute ago, Ellinwood said:

My track record last year was not the best :P Overdid most events. Feeling a bit better about this one, with a base coat of sorts getting put down before sunrise. Still on the lower end of the confidence scale, though.

You need to up your totals out west....just because...you can lower you confidence scale if it makes you feel better

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived