• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2018

Cary_Snow95

It’s one scenario based on the Op but we have got to have the primary stop it’s trek in TN and have the secondary lock in as quick as possible. Taint galore will occur if we can’t get the darn primary to halt the brakes. We’ll see what the GEFS says later. Good to see it coming in quicker for sure.

1 hour ago, mackerel_sky said:

Good ! They never get snow! Hug the GFS, lol

Well, in their defense, the past two winters have had them almost driven insane from lack of snow.  I wish there was a way that we could both store instead of them trying to pull it north and us trying to pull it south.

This one is academic for me, since eastern NC was never in the game.  Maybe next time.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the WxBell high snow totals bias may be in play...here's the College of Dupage Member Snowfall.  In looking thru the individual member map progressions, I see 5 of 20 that are nice Miller A's.  The rest are Miller B's with a wintry mix for the most part.  Seems like a logical ratio at this point 15 Miller B to 5 Miller A

dKIcn3C.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, griteater said:

Unfortunately, the WxBell high snow totals bias may be in play...here's the College of Dupage Member Snowfall.  In looking thru the individual member map progressions, I see 5 of 20 that are nice Miller A's.  The rest are Miller B's with a wintry mix for the most part.  Seems like a logical ratio at this point 15 Miller B to 5 Miller A

dKIcn3C.png

I’m still good with e2! :)

• Like 1

Just now, griteater said:

Euro out to 156.  The wave is night and day diff from GFS.  It's more of a broad slider compared to amped GFS.  Sfc low in S LA and 1039 high over Michigan to NY...with wintry precip in N TN in NE GA into NC

Sounds like more of an overrunning look? Thanks for all the input Grit!