• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2018

Cary_Snow95

These dark blue returns over us are LITERALLY INSANEEE!! Just had what looked like a transformer blew outside and a crack of thunder that rocked the whole house. It is snowing the biggest flakes I have ever seen in my life and I have been through some crazy blizzards when I lived in the northeast. Amazingness!!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Buddy1987 said:

These dark blue returns over us are LITERALLY INSANEEE!! Just had what looked like a transformer blew outside and a crack of thunder that rocked the whole house. It is snowing the biggest flakes I have ever seen in my life and I have been through some crazy blizzards when I lived in the northeast. Amazingness!!

Yep, dark dark blue over Salem and my old spot of Fincastle and Natural Bridge

Just now, WeatherHawk said:

Yep, dark dark blue over Salem and my old spot of Fincastle and Natural Bridge

I am literally nerding out. I can’t even tell you how hard it’s snowing right now and the size of the flakes. It looks like it’s raining outside.

1 minute ago, Buddy1987 said:

I am literally nerding out. I can’t even tell you how hard it’s snowing right now and the size of the flakes. It looks like it’s raining outside.

Well...get your nerd on...rates are gonna pump for the next 9 hours...waiting for the transition here and looks like snow and more coming in this weekend...my parents rescheduled the visit from the snow 2 weeks ago, and they'll have to move it again as I think we're about to get a big thump.  Do we get thundersnow in the mountains?  I lived up here from 95 to 01, but don't remember if we get that or not.

3 minutes ago, Buddy1987 said:

I just picked up an inch of snow in 10 min lolllll. Roads highways everything are destroyed right now and it continues to just pour down like a summertime thunderstorm.

Looking g at radar you are covered in blue. What's the temperature Down to?

ERIC Webb:

While there's time to sort this out, the large-scale pattern & some NWP models support the idea of wintry wx in NC/VA on Sunday. 1045 ish cold sfc highs in Quebec are highly anomalous for this time of the year & could supply/anchor enough cold air to support frozen precip #ncwx https://t.co/m5OoAeZxwZ