Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2018

Cary_Snow95

7 hours ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

Negative AO will likely be stronger than modeled after January 15. Could be record breaking cold to finish out January, I'm not sure any type of -PNA can build against an arctic block right now. 

How about duration? It would be hard to rival the duration of the cold we just experienced.

7 minutes ago, Blue_Ridge_Escarpment said:

You know it’s been a solid cold winter thus far when some are having to post 720 hour maps to show a flip to warm. 

That’s not even remotely close to what I posted, actually the opposite.  Why don’t you try some basic reading comprehension.  You and Franklin need to go back to grade school.  

I said we flip to warm end of next week and the weeklies show pattern getting back to a colder pattern in early Feb.  The map I posted clearly shows the -EPO getting going again for a colder pattern in the east as we get into Feb.

You two aren’t helping the stereotype of southerners....LOL

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, packbacker said:

That’s not even remotely close to what I posted, actually the opposite.  Why don’t you try some basic reading comprehension.  You and Franklin need to go back to grade school.  

I said we flip to warm end of next week and the weeklies show pattern getting back to a colder pattern in early Feb.  The map I posted clearly shows the -EPO getting going again for a colder pattern in the east as we get into Feb.

You two aren’t helping the stereotype of southerners....LOL

Your user name is packbacker. Since you back the pack you should know that at State games they play and sing old McDonald had a farm. So you really want to come at me with a southern poke? Come on 

1 minute ago, Blue_Ridge_Escarpment said:

Your user name is packbacker. Since you back the pack you should know that at State games they play and sing old McDonald had a farm. So you really want to come at me with a southern poke? Come on 

LOL...Evidently you can’t read.   Pathetic.  

• Haha 1

Edited my original post to make it a little more clear...forget the intelligence of a couple of trolls is highly questionable.  

My intelligence is just fine someone is a little sensitive today. My post was solely on the 4 week map you posted. No point in posting anything over 10 days.  

Edited my original post to make it a little more clear...forget the intelligence of a couple of trolls is highly questionable.  

My intelligence is just fine someone is a little sensitive today. My post was solely on the 4 week map you posted. No point in posting anything over 10 days.  

4 minutes ago, franklin NCwx said:

Someone asked about the weeklies, so we have to ask permission to you post anything post day 10. One line LOL posts patronizing someone are pathetic, and your little sidekick mini-me tried to pile on.  Especially when you two don’t grasp the context of the post.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, packbacker said:

Someone asked about the weeklies, so we have to ask permission to you post anything post day 10. One line LOL posts patronizing someone are pathetic, and your little sidekick mini-me tried to pile on.  Especially when you two don’t grasp the context of the post.  

Where did I say you have to ask permission? Post what you want, as will I. I know you have caught some flack for posting warm maps over the years but that wasn't the point of post. I read what you posted and I'm criticizing the lead time. I'm on record for not being a fan of the weeklies and I'll continue that until they have some skill past 2 weeks. 

1 minute ago, franklin NCwx said:

Where did I say you have to ask permission? Post what you want, as will I. I know you have caught some flack for posting warm maps over the years but that wasn't the point of post. I read what you posted and I'm criticizing the lead time. I'm on record for not being a fan of the weeklies and I'll continue that until they have some skill past 2 weeks. 

Finally a post that isn’t worthless from you.  I agree the weeklies have low skill, just talking weather on a otherwise boring weather day. 

6 minutes ago, Queencitywx said:

except brick and wilkes.

I hope Wilkes will stay in the lanes this time.  I honestly think he can be a good contributor, but it seems like he inevitably jerks the wheel too hard in the wrong direction.  It’s like things are going too well and he just can’t take it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cold Rain said:

I hope Wilkes will stay in the lanes this time.  I honestly think he can be a good contributor, but it seems like he inevitably jerks the wheel too hard in the wrong direction.  It’s like things are going too well and he just can’t take it.

Wait, whatdoya mean "this time"??  He's unbanned??  Thats gonna have an impact on sensible weather.  Then again, after looking at the last page ot two, not much is sensible in here right now anyway.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, packbacker said:

What’s so funny?

2 hours ago, Blue_Ridge_Escarpment said:

2 hours ago, franklin NCwx said:

Guys...snickers.jpg...plez

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, wncsnow said:

Well the Canadian tries with is suppression city along with the GFS for day 7/8 Looks to be below average again for 3 days at least 

prateptype.us_ma.png

That's a lot dryer than last nights run. Not looking good at this point. Will enjoy my 3 day cold snap and look forward to my prolonged spell of Packbacker weather! :)

41 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Guys...snickers.jpg...plez

This, C'mon guys. we all are a little frustrated but We are better than this. As for the other board, Brick asked me to take a look. I did, never gonna happen. For all the OT post and other crap that goes on here it's still the best place to get good info. That's why the best posters are still here. We got a lot of winter left and from where I'm sitting, I like our odds

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Trends, a lot less supressed than the GFS ! Euro and CMC, pretty good combo. A lot better track and could have SW flow and overrunning

Definitely worth watching, just need the flow juuuust barely out of the SW to get overrunning, a little too much we rain, a little too NW we are dry.

1 hour ago, frazdaddy said:

This, C'mon guys. we all are a little frustrated but We are better than this. As for the other board, Brick asked me to take a look. I did, never gonna happen. For all the OT post and other crap that goes on here it's still the best place to get good info. That's why the best posters are still here. We got a lot of winter left and from where I'm sitting, I like our odds

Frustrated over what?