SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2017-18 OBS Thread

Rtd208

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this coming back from the dead and becoming a wsw event would be one of the greatest storm comebacks of all time. i'm happy to get any accumluating snow though. Just an inch will make everything look great for the holidays. If this ends up being 2 to 4 then that is a great surprise storm for the start to winter. 6 inches and I would never b**ch about being screwed for the rest of winter :lol:

What would be the time frame for the festivities? I'm catching a flight out of ABE at 6:30am on Sunday morning going to PHL arriving at 7:10am. From there I have a departing flight at 8:10am heading out to PHX. Will the falling snow be out of the area by then, or might I have some problems?

2 minutes ago, Voyager said:

What would be the time frame for the festivities? I'm catching a flight out of ABE at 6:30am on Sunday morning going to PHL arriving at 7:10am. From there I have a departing flight at 8:10am heading out to PHX. Will the falling snow be out of the area by then, or might I have some problems?

Snow should be a wrap around midnight-3am Sunday morning.

34 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Snow should be a wrap around midnight-3am Sunday morning.

Thanks. Seems like I may be ok, then. My biggest worry is getting to ABE on the ground end of the trip. Not expecting much up this way, but as we all know, it only takes a coating to make for a nightmare commute. Especially overnight on a weekend.

22 minutes ago, MGorse said:

Yup. 

I can't win my NWS forecast is 20% chance of snow Saturday :lol: talked to my sister on the phone hour ago told her it's likely going to snow on Saturday she said i was a lying jerk because channel 10 says flurries 

There it is guys just a slight chance or flurries i be hallucinating

Archived