Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter 2017-18 banter thread

WeatherFeen2000

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

Just worked with my weather controlling tool and I moved the low pressure even closer to the coast. Essentially if the GFS 18z doesn’t show a Benchmark track than forget all I said but if it does than my tool may work. Working on it right now!

I would love to know what kind of drugs you’re on because I want some.

21 minutes ago, dmillz25 said:

I would love to know what kind of drugs you’re on because I want some.

That’s kinda mean and I’d appreciate it if you don’t say those things to me. I have developed a tool that moves low pressures in time to a different coordinate. I do not do drugs so please don’t say that or I’ll have the moderators ban you. Tata!1 lmao

49 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

That’s kinda mean and I’d appreciate it if you don’t say those things to me. I have developed a tool that moves low pressures in time to a different coordinate. I do not do drugs so please don’t say that or I’ll have the moderators ban you. Tata!1 lmao

Please don't bother Feen while he's using his weather tool. 

10 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

That’s kinda mean and I’d appreciate it if you don’t say those things to me. I have developed a tool that moves low pressures in time to a different coordinates. I do not do drugs so please don’t say that or I’ll have the moderators ban you. Tata!

I don't believe Dmillz25 was being consciously mean. You are sincere with an extreme passion and knowledge. If sincere passion could be infused I would certainly get in line. Even  S 19 exhibits it in his own way. Words are often used without deep thought, however, they are just words. Dmillz25 certainly doesn't need me to speak up for him. I appreciate your posts and just wanted you to know I saw it in a different way.

24 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

Im joking brother. Lets hope it works

2 minutes ago, rclab said:

I don't believe Dmillz25 was being consciously mean. You are sincere with an extreme passion and knowledge. If sincere passion could be infused I would certainly get in line. Even  S 19 exhibits it in his own way. Words are often used without deep thought, however, they are just words. Dmillz25 certainly doesn't need me to speak up for him. I appreciate your posts and just wanted you to know I saw it in a different way.

No I wasn’t being mean I said it jokingly 

6 hours ago, Juliancolton said:

It seems that station was always a pretty good torch spot. They hit 104F in the big heat wave of August '44.

Summer 1944 was the one that brought my attention to the 11 year torch summer/solar cycle.  That summer really stood out compared to the others around it.

• Rjay locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic

Archived