Newest Member
    joxey
Late autumn, early winter model mayhem

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I've been saying that one is for NNE...agreed.

I have no thoughts on that one at this point, just watching the models, but I guess if pressed I would wager E.NNE (i.e. Maine) has the best shot.  Depending on track and trajectory, the cyclonic flow and orographics of a late bloomer can impact NNH, NVT.  

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I have no thoughts on that one at this point, just watching the models, but I guess if pressed I would wager E.NNE (i.e. Maine) has the best shot.  Depending on track and trajectory, the cyclonic flow and orographics of a late bloomer can impact NNH, NVT.  

These disjointed messes that everyone tries to will to faster development for days on end are recipe for disappointment. 

Keep an eye on it, but not with the investment imho.

Can't rule out light snows in sne, but Jeff's trails will probably get a new layer.

7 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah the first one this weekend is for SNE. That one next week is something like 1–3” of powder for SNE and from Say PYM to Eastport get 12+. That one is easy to see this far out 

PYM, MA 12"+?

Sell.....its good to be east, but you need latitude for that, too....I may actually want to be west of Eastport for that if it gets captured.

Archived