Newest Member
    joxey
Late autumn, early winter model mayhem

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Jeff, Escourt Station is up in the top of the Notch...far Northwest Aroostook, not Northwest of Rangeley.  I've been to Escourt Station a few times.  Looks awesome though...thanks for sharing the pic and info.

I know where it is, Guys up here don't like giving out the locations of there powder...............lol

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I know where it is, Guys up here don't like giving out the locations of there powder...............lol

Well you through me off when you said Northwest of Rangeley lol...They don't have to worry I won't be showing up for about 3 weeks...lol  That's funny.  Ok I won't derail the thread any further.  Great Pictures. 

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Well you through me off when you said Northwest of Rangeley lol...They don't have to worry I won't be showing up for about 3 weeks...lol  That's funny.  Ok I won't derail the thread any further.  Great Pictures. 

There is probably not much real estate up here that i have not been on or thru..............:lol:.

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Good thing it's still a week away...time for a lil earlier development???

Yeah it def can change....but this has prob moved in the opposite direction over the past 24-36 hours on most guidance...it one point we were seeing development over like VA and even a little further SW on some runs...now its occurring really late...almost over the water E of LI or S of Block island....it intensifies quickly so it could produce some heavy snow for anyone north and northeast of where it starts to develop rapidly...but right now, that seems to only favor maybe eastern New England. If we can get it pop earlier....say like down by ACY...then most of New England would do well.

It is still like 6-7 days out so plenty of time to see shifts.

13 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

He means the may relax briefly, but redevelops into the look we have progged over the next week again.

Check the date on your post above.  That quirk where the board posts an old image instead of the one intended appears to be rearing its head.  Your image says 2015 on it.

Archived