Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Late autumn, early winter model mayhem

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Aside from the rainer tomorrow, it looks like two track-able events over the next 7 days.. Day 5 & 7

Can't complain...and why are people already stressing about a day 14 Grinch storm? Holy cow

I'm getting concerned over the February thaw.

I suppose I gotta side with the Euro on that late Friday deal ?  ...even though technically it's like 8 hour beyond it's wheelhouse...  It, and the GFS part company on the significance of that wave leaving the EC on that day ... big implications on that if either is wrong. And 4.5 to 5 days out is an interesting divergence for those two in this day and age -

28 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Aside from the rainer tomorrow, it looks like two track-able events over the next 7 days.. Day 5 & 7

Can't complain...and why are people already stressing about a day 14 Grinch storm? Holy cow

Grinch storms suck. They seem inevitable, and the timing of them always seems perfect to ruin the holiday spirit.  I think that is why you get a good amount of moans and groans when those systems pop up.

14 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

Grinch storms suck. They seem inevitable, and the timing of them always seems perfect to ruin the holiday spirit.  I think that is why you get a good amount of moans and groans when those systems pop up.

Maybe somebody could give a rundown as to how many grinch storms there have actuallybeen in the past 20 years.   It's probably less than we think because they stand out so easily .

Archived