Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Late autumn, early winter model mayhem

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dmillz25 said:

He’s just pointing out what it shows, he’s not saying it’s going to happen.

That’s a problem with twitter mets. They do that to get attention, imo, knowing that some just cannot read or comprehend forecast vs model output but it gets clicks...name of the game. Name me a seasoned pro who uses the CFS or JMA products? 

6 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Any talk of a pattern break down before ones even established is grounds for a weenie tag.

Of course it makes a difference if the pattern actually produces or not...I think many of us would feel better about a 2-week pattern that gave a few nickel-and-dimes plus a bigger event but would feel cheated if the same pattern with the same temps was dry and gave us a dusting or 2.. I guess some on here are afraid of the latter.

50 minutes ago, Powderboy413 said:

lol he is off his tits right now

Excuse me 

50 minutes ago, Powderboy413 said:

lol he is off his tits right now

Excuse me powderboi but I thought we had a good discussion about keeping the bullying off this site. I agreed I would stand up for you next time you were bullied and also let's not use any swear words on here. I think it is going to be a deep winter with storms soon down the road

2 minutes ago, Weatherexpert said:

Excuse me 

Excuse me powderboi but I thought we had a good discussion about keeping the bullying off this site. I agreed I would stand up for you next time you were bullied and also let's not use any swear words on here. I think it is going to be a deep winter with storms soon down the road

Bullying?

7 minutes ago, Weatherexpert said:

Excuse me 

Nobody is bullying. It’s all fun and games. But if someone feels bullied, they can simply not come on. This isn’t high school where they are forced to show up every morning against their wishes. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Good trough position. Loaded.

Looks like a Mauler incoming at D10 too...

Obviously clown range for details, but with the longwave pattern, we're def gonna have legit chances. Final 4 days of that euro run shows that in multiple ways.

8 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Looks like a Mauler incoming at D10 too...

Obviously clown range for details, but with the longwave pattern, we're def gonna have legit chances. Final 4 days of that euro run shows that in multiple ways.

you obviously know what's in the pipeline, many do. those nickles and dimes posts are gold

Archived