Newest Member
    joxey
Late autumn, early winter model mayhem

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Nobody hates you...but I get it, if he said it last night then yes give him the credit.  I just saw him say that time frame looks interesting...and we all know what  he means,  some potential frozen precip...somewhere.  

Way to be positive, the guy needs all the support this time of the year. 

38 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Well, I don't hate anyone on here, Just sometimes i can't figure some of the stuff you say or where it comes from as it can be over the top..................:)

Well it wouldn’t be me or fun if it wasn’t. Let’s just hope this all comes to fruition. The 7th would be a nice start 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Well it wouldn’t be me or fun if it wasn’t. Let’s just hope this all comes to fruition. The 7th would be a nice start 

We'll see how it goes, It's still a ways out, But it looks like that is time frame that's sets the wheels in motion for some fun times ahead.

well...they got the outage taken care of over at CDC and holy sh*t bang bat-man! 

+4 SD in the low llv flux anomalies is really insane (PNA). In fact, since the PNA leads the -EPO in those progs, that's pretty clearly not even the -EPO so much as it is the PNA encroaching on the EPO's domain space. Either way, that gets any bigger and it would have to pop across the pole.  That's sick.  Anyway, the WPO is neutralized and that continues a long a trend that started 5 days ago ... I almost wonder if we are a night or two away from the NW Pac joining the party. 

Starting to remind me of 1989 ...which I'm ...not sure that's good news?  Don't know, but it does seem that a physical manifestation of those numbers (CDC) would have to map similarly but we'll see. 

Also, the CPC isn't as impressive with the PNA.  I find that baffling ... because though they rarely look the same, they are usually not some 2 SD different ... interesting.

11 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

well...they got the outage taken care of over at CDC and holy sh*t bang bat-man! 

+4 SD in the low llv flux anomalies is really insane (PNA). In fact, since the PNA leads the -EPO in those progs, that's pretty clearly not even the -EPO so much as it is the PNA encroaching on the EPO's domain space. Either way, that gets any bigger and it would have to pop across the pole.  That's sick.  Anyway, the WPO is neutralized and that continues a long a trend that started 5 days ago ... I almost wonder if we are a night or two away from the NW Pac joining the party. 

Starting to remind me of 1989 ...which I'm ...not sure that's good news?  Don't know, but it does seem that a physical manifestation of those numbers (CDC) would have to map similarly but we'll see. 

Also, the CPC isn't as impressive with the PNA.  I find that baffling ... because though they rarely look the same, they are usually not some 2 SD different ... interesting.

Why are all of your posts obviously trying to dampen weenie buns?

24 minutes ago, LurkerBoy said:

Why are all of your posts obviously trying to dampen weenie buns?

Tip works in reverse I noticed over the past few years. If the pattern looks great then he finds ways it won’t work out. But in less favorable patterns he talks in a way that makes you think there’s still hope lol

Ensembles are still pretty jaw dropping with the Pacific.

That EPO ridge N of AK is still amplifying at 312 hours (that's what the EPS is out to right now)...like, you would have figured that far out, we'd see the muting effect take over by now to stop the poleward advancement.

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Ensembles are still pretty jaw dropping with the Pacific.

That EPO ridge N of AK is still amplifying at 312 hours (that's what the EPS is out to right now)...like, you would have figured that far out, we'd see the muting effect take over by now to stop the poleward advancement.

All the way to 360.   Day after day.   And we’re inside 10.

Archived