• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    binbisso
    Newest Member
    binbisso

Richmond Metro/Hampton Roads Discussion

I'd hate to be a local met.  Somewhere within 30 miles of Richmond is going to get 6-8"+ and somewhere within 30 miles is going to see nothing but rain.  

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, NovaTarHeel said:

I'd hate to be a local met.  Somewhere within 30 miles of Richmond is going to get 6-8"+ and somewhere within 30 miles is going to see nothing but rain.  

not exactly breaking cnn news but thanks :whistle:

Need this break to fill in looks like we are going to be into a low for a bit before the heavy precip kicks in...

https://weather.com/weather/radar/interactive/l/23059:4:US?layer=radar

2 minutes ago, eaglesin2011 said:

sounds about right...  depends if we get hit by a good band if we go higher or lower then that

Just saw an update on NBC 12. They are still bullish for 4-8 for Hanover, Western Henrico, Goochland etc. Could see changes back and forth.

We are talking about before the changeover...Could get a few more inches after it changes back over tomorrow ...

• Like 1

Just now, wasnow215 said:

Just saw an update on NBC 12. They are still bullish for 4-8 for Hanover, Western Henrico, Goochland etc. Could see changes back and forth.

18z Euro says DEFINITELY not lacking QPF

FE4CF3B8-3E07-40C1-AF42-3D67289F6C03.png

9 minutes ago, Hyphnx said:

I'm curious to see the temps. We already have an inch on the ground

Really where are you? My deck didn't  even get covered in my part of Glen Allen with the first burst..  Still in the low now..... barely a dusting here.. temp here 31.3

My dusting pretty much looks the same as the VCU CAM

Monroe Park webcam                     

https://ramcam.vcu.edu/monroe-park.html

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, eaglesin2011 said:

Really where are you? My deck didn't  even get covered in my part of Glen Allen with the first burst..  Still in the low now..... barely a dusting here.. temp here 31.3

My dusting pretty much looks the same as the VCU CAM

Monroe Park webcam                     

https://ramcam.vcu.edu/monroe-park.html

In Chester

yeah.. I can see that by looking at the radar.. The mix line inches even closer at  that hour.. Owell.. back to the football game for awhile.. Cant decide if I want the Rams or the Cowgirls to win.. ha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eaglesin2011 said:

yeah.. I can see that by looking at the radar.. The mix line inches even closer at  that hour.. ha Owell.. back to the football games for awhile.. cant decide if I want the Rams or the Cowgirls to win.. ha

Weird as Eagles fans. I kind of want to play Dal for revenge IF we beat Saints, but find myself rooting against them. I don’t like the Rams either lol.

42 minutes ago, wasnow215 said:

Weird as Eagles fans. I kind of want to play Dal for revenge IF we beat Saints, but find myself rooting against them. I don’t like the Rams either lol.

Of course.. but prob could fill half the stadium with Eagles fans in LA.. 

Looks like its starting to come down good enough to accumulate again here now..

Another dry patch coming in soon tho.. after that should be good for a few hours... Nice rates it looks like right after the dry patch

https://weather.com/weather/radar/interactive/l/23059:4:US?layer=radar

Just now, eaglesin2011 said:

Of course.. but prob could fit half the stadium with Eagles fans in LA.. 

And they will! I was at the game in London. Eagles fans took over of course. Probably 70/30 for a Jville “home game”. They had all the bells and whistles as the home team but Eagles fans made it a home game in UK.

looking like Prescott wont be on the field in the next game to worry about him... owell..  

In that dry spot here..haha (really been in the screw you zone all night... still barely a dusting here...   next 1/2 hour should really pick up tho...

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx?latitude=37.67&longitude=-77.5&zoomLevel=8&opacity=1&basemap=0014&layers=0039

Intellicast radar show all snow over me here in PG (blue, not pink), but there is indeed sleet mixing in with the snow now. I started to hear the pinging on the window and was surprised due to the fact radar shows no mixing anywhere near me. 

hopefully when these heavier rates hit you that will change it back over again.. if not .. that's not a good sign for the area..

3 minutes ago, RVASnowLover said:

I like the latest HRRR. RAP isn’t bad either 

The totals include sleet, which is what it is mainly showing for RIC for most of the run. That is once we get passed the next few hours of snow.