• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Richmond Metro/Hampton Roads Discussion

RIC Airport

I'm not confident about tonight/tomorrow morning, we are grasping at straws. This is painfully frustrating. We've been tracking almost nonstop since around 12/30 and this pattern just hasn't produced. The immediate DC area is the biggest winner on the entire east coast. I hope we eventually cash in. 

5 minutes ago, RIC Airport said:

I'm not confident about tonight/tomorrow morning, we are grasping at straws. This is painfully frustrating. We've been tracking almost nonstop since around 12/30 and this pattern just hasn't produced. The immediate DC area is the biggest winner on the entire east coast. I hope we eventually cash in. 

Definitely don’t think this a game changer but it is interesting to see it play out. Still think we get about an inch. It is Richmond we’re talking about haha 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SoCoWx said:

I’m looking out of my car under a parking lot light in Bon Air, and microscopic flurries are coming down.

Nice to hear. About  1.5 inches  here and  its took 5 hours to get that, lol. Looking at radar and that Raleigh  has a few hours  of snow  left i think 3 is easily  doable.

• Like 3

With a  nice  band  of snow still to my west  i think i will end  up around  4.5. Very nice  indeed. It was awesome to have a storm where  i never  had to worry about a changeover to sleet  or rain. Areas south of  me probly  6+ inches.