Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Pittsburgh PA ❄️ Winter 2017-2018

north pgh

1 hour ago, RitualOfTheTrout said:

Ops and ens looking fairly consistent right now with the return of winter in the Feb 5th - 9th time frame. Just wishcasting but hopefully we can have it stick around for 4-5 weeks, then break into Spring. 6z GFS:

gfs_z500a_nhem_53.thumb.png.e3f9f18d795dc43507ab074fe515c3a4.png

I agree. It looks like the cold is coming back and February should be fun for tracking. It has been a nice break but I am ready to follow the next storm for us. Let's hope we can get the 8-12 storm.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, north pgh said:

I agree. It looks like the cold is coming back and February should be fun for tracking. It has been a nice break but I am ready to follow the next storm for us. Let's hope we can get the 8-12 storm.

If it’s 60 and sun I’m loving it but I’m with u 8 + storm I’m all in with u.  

31 minutes ago, RitualOfTheTrout said:

GFS has been pretty consistent on something during the 1st - 3rd. Might be time to get back to checking models more than once a day. It looks similar in that it might be a rain to snow. 

Insert Lucie pulling football away from Charlie Brown. 

I hate to admit it, but I miss The Weather Channel. I'm at Kings right now and they have it on. Even with all the goofy shows they have on now, they still beat the hell out of Accuweather, which is what I'm stuck with on FIOS. Anyway, that's my vent for the day. Back to tracking.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Archived