Newest Member
    joxey
Early Winter Banter, Observations & General Discussion 2017

powderfreak

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Eh, I've had enough cold/snow to fill my fix.  Climatologically temps are already on the uptick.  Days are getting longer.  Snow that's fallen is long gone.

I'll remind you the next time SE MA is looking at 8-12" snows in a couple of weeks that you can send it up here.........;)

Just now, dryslot said:

I'll remind you the next time SE MA is looking at 8-12" snows in a couple of weeks that you can send it up here.........;)

Come with a truck to take it all away.  I've thoroughly enjoyed the "warmth" we've had so it makes me yearn for warmer days.  I despise having to go out in the cold and snow as does my dog.  Potholes breaking wheel axles, snow/ice chunks flying off roofs of cars/trucks breaking windshields.  So much fun.

5 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Come with a truck to take it all away.  I've thoroughly enjoyed the "warmth" we've had so it makes me yearn for warmer days.  I despise having to go out in the cold and snow as does my dog.  Potholes breaking wheel axles, snow/ice chunks flying off roofs of cars/trucks breaking windshields.  So much fun.

You'll be back.

3 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I'll tell you what I'm done with...the 1"+ rain storms on frozen ground followed by arctic temps. The water just runs off and into my run where it can freeze solid while awaiting for the next rain event.

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

You haven’t checked any new beers in for days on Untappd. We worried about you 

I've gone through a lot.  :lol: Still drinking the 2 cases bought at TH.

I'll probably hit up some of the locals that I haven't been to. Shoveltown Brewery, Skyroc , to name a couple.  There's a few others too that are open or about to open.

1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

lol..

You do not get a choice to abandon winter this soon. Old Man Winter will suck you back in soon enough.

2 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

3 years ago today I could barely see this flag 20 feet from me, 29.8 inches, finally got to experience a Picnic table topper

That was actually 3 years ago this Friday/Saturday. 1/24 was the first event that dropped like 5-8"...then Jan 26-27 a few days later was the big one.

Archived