Weathernoob335
Early Winter Banter, Observations & General Discussion 2017

powderfreak

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Man Steve is slipping.

Yeah he's gettin' all his dates mixed up...lol. But yeah, the epicosity (to use his term) started 3 years ago today. This was the event you destroyed all your furniture in the basement over and the day Bryce learned all the swear words because it was going to ruin the blizzard.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah he's gettin' all his dates mixed up...lol. But yeah, the epicosity (to use his term) started 3 years ago today. This was the event you destroyed all your furniture in the basement over and the day Bryce learned all the swear words because it was going to ruin the blizzard.

Yep and well worth it. Who would have thought. 

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

rough couple of days my mother in law passed away late last night, no sleep, using this forum as a diversion, you know the deal. Anyways 3 years ago this week began the most incredible run of our lives from ECT to EMaine.

My sincerest condolences Steve.  It's never easy.  

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

rough couple of days my mother in law passed away late last night, no sleep, using this forum as a diversion, you know the deal. Anyways 3 years ago this week began the most incredible run of our lives from ECT to EMaine.

Sorry to hear that Ginx.  That can be rough

Hopefully another Pats Super Bowl blizzard

22 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Sorry to hear that man.  All the best to you and the family.

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

My condolances to you and you family Steve.

8 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Steve, this place is a great escape....it provides me with much needed breaks from life. You can always check in here to toss a few buns and sea scrolls. 

Sorry, friend.

I don't necessarily love our local TV mets, Brian Lapis (WWLP) is OK (awesome guy to hang with, loves good beer) but he is super conservative on winter forecasts. Dave Hayes is a pretty good amateur on FB.  However, Janna Brown (ABC-40, Fox-6) who recently returned to the area (and replaced Ed Carrol) has begun to catch my attention.  Only been watching her the past few weeks but it's almost like she reads this forum lol.  She gives decent technical analysis and not afraid to take chances.  Anyway, nice to maybe have somebody to tune in to nightly.  

20 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I don't necessarily love our local TV mets, Brian Lapis (WWLP) is OK (awesome guy to hang with, loves good beer) but he is super conservative on winter forecasts. Dave Hayes is a pretty good amateur on FB.  However, Janna Brown (ABC-40, Fox-6) who recently returned to the area (and replaced Ed Carrol) has begun to catch my attention.  Only been watching her the past few weeks but it's almost like she reads this forum lol.  She gives decent technical analysis and not afraid to take chances.  Anyway, nice to maybe have somebody to tune in to nightly.  

Looks like she is a fellow Lyndon grad....

Archived