SnowHabit
Early Winter Banter, Observations & General Discussion 2017

powderfreak

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/7/2018 at 10:29 PM, Cold Miser said:

lol.

Yeah.  She is kind of a fake snow lover.  There have been a few get together's where she has expressed her not-so-love for the (frozen) white stuff.

I don't have a pack fetish...i have a snowfall rate intensity fetish...2inch/hr and my heart rate goes through the roof, 4+/hr and I better have a clean supply of underwear available

7 hours ago, #NoPoles said:

I don't have a pack fetish...i have a snowfall rate intensity fetish...2inch/hr and my heart rate goes through the roof, 4+/hr and I better have a clean supply of underwear available

A few years back me and Steve had 6"/hr.

17 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

4"/hr and I have no underwear at all.

lol

So it looks like all my pics from the ice castles are too big... going to have to work on them when I have some time.

Anyway.. for @dendrite and others, I thought they were pretty damn cool. Definitey would recommend, not something. You get to do everyday.

The ice slide was sneaky awesome... and not just for kids. There was a water feature and a bunch of areas to take pictures and stuff.

The only thing that I would give it a negative mark for, is having to pay to park. The parking lot is gigantic and there was barely anyone there...charging 7$ a car is kind of crazy since you already paid for tickets to the ice castle.

There is no where else to park so you basically have to pay.

Archived