Weathernoob335
Early Winter Banter, Observations & General Discussion 2017

powderfreak

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

You still here?  I just left and pulled into lower lot 

I got there at 8:45. They only were letting cars in lower lot. I was in 3rd row. They let us drive up at 9:30 and opened about 10:05. Was 60th or so in line . Brutal half hour wait in line. But as they opened I was able to just sneak inside once they snaked the line in there. I wish I had known you were going. I was home like 11:15. Was this your first time? You picked a good day with the sneaky Very Green release. 8 cans FTW. One of best beers ever 

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I got there at 8:45. They only were letting cars in lower lot. I was in 3rd row. They let us drive up at 9:30 and opened about 10:05. Was 60th or so in line . Brutal half hour wait in line. But as they opened I was able to just sneak inside once they snaked the line in there. I wish I had known you were going. I was home like 11:15. Was this your first time? You picked a good day with the sneaky Very Green release. 8 cans FTW. One of best beers ever 

I tried getting your attention yesterday that I was going to be in the area.  I had to meet a contractor in Southbridge at 9am to go over a renovation so I knew I would be able to spin up to the Brewery around 1130.  Yaah, this was my 1st time going so I didn't lknow what to expect which is why I was asking.  I've heard horror stories of people waiting 60 min or more.  I dressed as best I could expecting the worst and was shocked that I was able to walk right in to the queue line.  I waited maybe 10-15 min.  I grabbed 8 cans of the 5 varieties they had left.  Haze/Ma/Eureka/Bright/Very Green.  Enjoying the Very Green right now.

15 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I tried getting your attention yesterday that I was going to be in the area.  I had to meet a contractor in Southbridge at 9am to go over a renovation so I knew I would be able to spin up to the Brewery around 1130.  Yaah, this was my 1st time going so I didn't lknow what to expect which is why I was asking.  I've heard horror stories of people waiting 60 min or more.  I dressed as best I could expecting the worst and was shocked that I was able to walk right in to the queue line.  I waited maybe 10-15 min.  I grabbed 8 cans of the 5 varieties they had left.  Haze/Ma/Eureka/Bright/Very Green.  Enjoying the Very Green right now.

They ran out of regular Green about 10 peeps in front of me. I expect to see a 5 on Untappd for VG

3 hours ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Summer time is worse,  you picked a good time of the year to go with the cold. 

3 hours ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Check the bottom of your Haze can

IMG_20180106_175609.jpg

Archived