Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Early Winter Banter, Observations & General Discussion 2017

powderfreak

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, dryslot said:

The wind was meh, Not even a gust close to a couple weeks back.

19 minutes ago, dryslot said:

The wind was meh, Not even a gust close to a couple weeks back.

I think a lot of folks in Maine might be happy that that was the case!

Nice to see the light coating this morning.

27.6/17

16 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I had no problem with it. Lol

Congrats on the coating.

Today brings the start of my pseudo hiatus from work. 

I'm providing some ongoing consulting support for Suffolk during through the end of December so I'll be spending a few hours a week (from home) doing that.  I don't officially start in my new job until January, though I'm going to begin developing plans for what needs to happen in my new gig.  That planning will include me spending next week in SF. All in all, I'll be able to spend some time stacking long-neglected firewood, looking at models (weather ones), and hopefully catching a few flakes before the start of the year.

Today brings the start of my pseudo hiatus from work. 

I'm providing some ongoing consulting support for Suffolk during through the end of December so I'll be spending a few hours a week (from home) doing that.  I don't officially start in my new job until January, though I'm going to begin developing plans for what needs to happen in my new gig.  That planning will include me spending next week in SF. All in all, I'll be able to spend some time stacking long-neglected firewood, looking at models (weather ones), and hopefully catching a few flakes before the start of the year.

Awesome Mike, Congrats on your me gig as well.

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Nothing here... pretty incredible we haven’t been able to pull even a trace of frozen over the last couple weeks.

Sucks

Yeah.. I hope this doesn't spell trouble later in winter... hopefully the artic air mass continues, and we can get something brewing... now I'm teased with a little snow.

Archived