Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Early Winter Banter, Observations & General Discussion 2017

powderfreak

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I just discovered I can watch radar on my new car.  I wonder how much more likely I am to get into an accident watching the qpf all pass to my east.

Lol yea I have it on my Colorado with precip type too. Not bad actually with rain snow lines  think it uses wunderground

44 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What did you buy?

37 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol yea I have it on my Colorado with precip type too. Not bad actually with rain snow lines  think it uses wunderground

Yes--seeing the blue's coming off Ontario was nice to see.

I got a Cherokee. 

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Dead leaves?

LOL.  The heaviest winds are with the initial surge.  Gusts continue afterward, but the strongest are wtihin the hour or two following the start of CAA, still hitting some 30mph 'pit-gusts'.

34.8/25

The wind was never very impressive here. Just your normal post-leaf drop breezy day. I see CON gusted to almost 50mph, but we had nothing like that here. They also had a high of 54F while we were limited to 46F as the front passed. I definitely think the wedge initially fractured the front here. You could hear the wind aloft after the fropa while down where people work and live it was NBD. It kinda felt like one of those wedged in sou'easter deals. Eventually it mixed out and the wind increased, but only about 25-30mph gusts.

Archived