Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Early Winter Banter, Observations & General Discussion 2017

powderfreak

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Lol.. he got me again . Had the storm of the year in mid Novie . Strike on a tree in the woods in backyard between my yard and neighbors is best guess. My daughter said she saw the bolt. Will explore in daylight 

082U8uO.jpg

You can't miss it. My neighbors tree still has a massive scar from two years ago. They'll be pieces of it all over. 

Interesting developments occurring on the 00z CMC and GFS towards day 10.  Towards next weekend, a coastal storm setup looks interesting as a southern stream disturbance moves through the sub-tropical jet stream and a polar/arctic trough enters the US brining through an arctic cold front through the Northern tier of the US.  I think we should get a better grasp towards next week for the 24-27th time frame.

13 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Beer snobs are the worst

Beer is fashionable, apparently. I’ll drink my old man beer, thanks. 

Need to legalize the natural green though. It starts in Mass, it will spread throughout New England shortly after. Too much money to be made by the states, once they get off their high horse, and realize the huge economic boost it will provide. Not to mention lower petty crime and arrests. Off topic, but you know how I feel about my “drugs”. 

8 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Beer is fashionable, apparently. I’ll drink my old man beer, thanks. 

Need to legalize the natural green though. It starts in Mass, it will spread throughout New England shortly after. Too much money to be made by the states, once they get off their high horse, and realize the huge economic boost it will provide. Not to mention lower petty crime and arrests. Off topic, but you know how I feel about my “drugs”. 

Then we'll have weed snobs. I only get my weed on Newbury St.

Archived