Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Discobs Thread

George BM

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, mitchnick said:

Ok, at 6pm it was 42/27 at BWI.  My Nws forecast low is 36. Below is a link to the forecast for mby.  So how bad will they bust again this fall on the forecast low being too warm? 

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?textField1=39.21&textField2=-76.66#.WhtVAMtOnqA

I was at 31 at 9pm last night. Forecast low was 35.

Low this morning was also 31(early) and at 5am when I woke up it was 37.

Looking around at area temps to see what is up with the 'missing', huge inversion going on this am. Mid/upper 20's in valleys/floors and mid/upper 40's above 3500 foot elevation. That is still predictable, and I'm sure that hasn't happened for the last two weeks with the pattern we were in. Maybe they can get their act together for the upcoming month.

1 hour ago, RIC_WX said:

If it wasn't for all the exuberance surrounding our fancy LR NWP schemes, these sunny blue skies...mild afternoons and seasonably chilly mornings would be reminding me much more of January 2002 then December 1989 or 2005. 

The sunsets have been pretty epic the past week.  Really nice alpine glow each evening.

2 minutes ago, WVclimo said:

For the 10th time in the past 11 years, MRB will finish November below normal for precip.

with the coming pattern I wonder how much snow jon-jon in Davis will record.  He probably has a foot on the ground already. I picture an epic 10 day blizzard out that way.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived