Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Discobs Thread

George BM

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

BWI somehow pulled off a 29F this morning in the interhour. 

The forecast low of 33 was bogus. It was 39/23 at 8pm last night and I knew they would bust high again. Idk who's doing the forecasting for nighttime lows or what model they're using, but it's been too warm all month.

48 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

And there we are. Buyer beware on D5+ temps. At least for early season cold.

Something else the models have not done well with in the LR, and this is nothing new, is the strength and location of the HL blocking. Part of the reason the trough for Sun-Mon doesn't dig as far south(thus not as cold) is the +heights near GL have trended further north/east as we get closer.

6 hours ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

What my post about the Redskins/Vikings game has to do with the SB, I don't know either.

That didn't stop you from chiming in, did it? You enjoy dreams, I'll enjoy the playoffs.

Enjoy looking at all your SB rings. That should keep you warm all winter long.

19 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Not a drop here I don't think . The holiday tomorrow   looks to have a real seasonal if not downright winter feel for a change. Euro has highs struggling to hit 40 here..I'll take it. That looks to be the coldest day of the next 10.

Rain didn't last long here. Picked up 0.16".

Other than a couple slightly below average days, looks like a nice stretch of seasonably chilly weather coming up. I am good with that.

On 11/21/2017 at 9:16 AM, Cobalt said:

Looks to still be a pretty cold Turkey Day on tap

And the cherry on top, some potential cold and maybe even some snow showers being advertised next Monday. That's some cold air folks

Yes that is a nice cold shot.  Even I'd be okay with that.  Double digit negative departures are noteworthy this early in the season.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived